Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"WHAT DID I LEARNED?"

In my two months in school, I have lots of lessons or discoveries. Like in our subject T.L.E., i learned how to create a blog and the history of internet also the persons involved.

In this subject, I encountered problems such as when were opening the computer and we will go to blogger, sometimes the internet is so slow and the mouse of our workstation, sometimes its not functioning well.

I address this challenges or problems by being patient. Why patient??? Because, when we are not patient,we will not be able to create our blog and to post our activities.

In moving on after these,I will be more patient, more studious and more attentive so that I can pass or achieve my dreams in life.

5 comments:

  1. . . . ,bez wow naman...ang ganda bez..sana sa susunod bez mas maganda pah....hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have the same problem...hehehe...
    by the way nice blog..
    keep it up......

    ReplyDelete
  3. w0w romantic PINK na PINK beZZ!! nc BLOG!! full of LOVE!! hahaha!!! kip up the g00d work bezZ!.. make it more beautiful pa bezZ!

    [BPP]DeOxYz021

    ReplyDelete
  4. nkacomment nak kanyamon bhezzz....
    basaem to nalaing blog moh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi jessica. i can see my problem in yours. or in other words, we have the same problem. but dont mind them. its just ok.

    i also agree with you. BE PATIENT.

    :)ruthie

    ReplyDelete