Wednesday, November 11, 2009

MY INSIGHTS IN SECOND GRADING PERIOD!!!!!

Second grading period is over!!! Two gradings more before graduation!!! Well, in these grading period, I learned how to used the different tags properly.At first i think that these lesson is very hard to understand. When our teacher gave us an activity, I thought it is hard for me to follow the instructions.

In these grading period, we have skiped a lot of school days. Because sometimes our teacher is out of school, sometimes they have a meeting and sometimes also during the flag ceremony there are lots of anouncements and activities that are happening. However, we still can do the activities.

Like in first grading, the problems that I encountered are somtimes the mouse in our workstation was not functioning well and sometimes the internet is not working. So sometimes, I just do my post in our house.I hope that next grading the mouse and the internet will work well already!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment